- Updated On:
- November 10, 2023
Experience the allure of Mazunte with this extraordinary property spanning on more than 4 hectares. Just a short 20-minute stroll (5 minutes by motorcycle) from Mazunte Beach, it boasts awe-inspiring sea views that stretch across its expanse. This land promises a naturally serene haven, far removed from the town’s hustle and bustle, surrounded by nature’s tranquility and stunning seascapes and mountains.
The property features two self-sufficient houses for water supply, thanks to a rainwater collection lake with a capacity of 800 000 liters harness rainwater for their household needs.and filtration system. Additionally, one of the houses is entirely energy independent, equipped with a solar panel system. Black and grey water is treated by a certified SEMARNAT biodigester, producing irrigation water.
The land is almost entirely fenced, and all necessary paperwork is in order with communal assets and the Mazunte agency.
- This land holds immense development potential, with 6 embankments primed for construction for a total of 2500m2, all with stunning ocean view, numerous interior trails, 3 roads for vehicles, 2 pedestrian paths.
Main House (Approx. 220m2 : 160m2 House + 60m2 of Terrace)
- Spacious living and dining area of 80m2 (along with kitchen) with pink stone slab floors and bajareque and adobe walls.
- Kitchen with marble bar and pink stone slab floor.
- Dry bathroom of 12m2, with cement walls for the drying area and bajareque walls for the upper area. Shower with walls finished in green stone slab, with obsidian details.
- Four bedrooms, each with unique features and stunning views.
- Open terrace & Laundry Area: 28m2
- Enclosed terrace: 39m2
Secondary House (100m2 House + terrace of 130m2)
- 4 spacious bedrooms with large windows offering panoramic views of the sea and mountains.
- Fully equipped kitchen and living room with an area of 28m2.
- Ocean view terrace
- System of 10 solar panels, 4 batteries, Outback inverter and controller.
- 170 meters of paved road
- The CFE has agreed and paid upon the connection to the electric network of Mazutne for 2024
- Functional well during the rainy season and a rainwater collection and treatment system with filters.
- Biodigester for treating black waters with SEMARNAT certification for irrigation water.
- Waterfall around the lake powered by a solar water pump
- Contention walls and many small terraces on different levels
This land is in the process of building a pool, all the material is already paid, just waiting for the CFE to connect the property to the general network.
Trees & Vegetation:
Mangoes, Guavas, Soursops, Bananas, Lemons, Starfruits, Guavas, Sapodillas, Plums (red and brown), Bougainvilleas, and Palm trees.
This property offers endless possibilities and an unparalleled quality of life in one of the most sought-after destinations in Oaxaca. Don’t miss this opportunity!