- Updated On:
- November 17, 2023
Welcome to Cacahuate, a collaborative residential initiative on the Oaxacan coast, nurtured by a community devoted to each other, the land, and local well-being.
Cacahuate is more than a place to reside – it’s a space to live, work, share ideas and skills, create, and explore. This land invites residents to build their homes while embracing a communal area designed for long tables, co-working, permaculture, and leisure by the pool.
Situated in El Rosedal, Puerto Escondido, Oaxaca, a haven of biodiversity and the Mexican surfing capital, Cacahuate enjoys proximity to pristine beaches and represents the heart of Oaxacan culture.
The main attractions of this new project:
- Biodiversity: Oaxaca hosts nearly half of Mexico’s plant species, with stunning, untouched beaches along its coast.
- Oaxacan Culture: Immerse yourself in a rich indigenous heritage, diverse culinary experiences, and 171 dialects spoken by 16 indigenous groups.
- Surfing Paradise: Home to one of Mexico’s most iconic waves, Puerto Escondido provides excellent surfing conditions year-round.
- Strategic Growth: The region’s steady growth, marked by increased population and land value, is bolstered by significant public investments in infrastructure.
At Cacahuate sustainability is one of their main values. They are dedicated to implement practices that support the environment and their community. This includes reforestation efforts, allocating 70% of their space to greenery, allowing native plants and climate-friendly trees to flourish. Their goal is to create a vibrant ecosystem that coexists harmoniously with the natural surroundings.
- Open space with kitchen/bar and dining area
- Versatile terrace for group activities and events
- Solar energy with backup batteries, prepped for future electric connections, and a sustainable wastewater treatment system.
- Workspace: A climate-controlled workspace with high-speed satellite internet, lounge areas, and private call booths for focused work.
- Total Area:2.5 Acres
- 70% green spaces
- 6 private lots for individual houses (4 sold, 2 available), each sized at 1 100 m2
Price : 2 900 000 Pesos Mxn
Contact Benjamin CRUZ at +52 9541510426.